Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:44:41 EST

Nate, i figured that out, and that's why i had the little "hehehe's" and the
little :) after my little rant.
It was a joke from you to me then back to you from me.
And when are ya gonna get her all muddied up? Or are you like me and live
in an area that the only good 4x4 places are construction sites where you
get chased out by rent-a-cops?
I gotta get with some folks in my area that go on weekend trips. And really
get muddy.

Frank WJ