Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:26:53 EST

True! They recently beefed up the engines to catch up w/ the camaro/firebird.
The new GT's can stay with the older LT1 cars, but they are still behind the
LS1 car. In other words, I wouldn't race a Mustang w/ the new body style!
96-98 cars are the ones I referred to. Besides a few exceptions I think they
are just not that quick, even though I prefer that bodystyle over the fox style
and newer cars.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design