Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 15:56:09 EST

Here is what I have from when I went to the track with some friends driving
each of the cars =-)

89 Mustang GT (5 speed) = 14.9
98 Mustang GT (Auto) = 15.01
99 Trans Am (Auto) = 13.5
96 Trans Am (Auto) = 14.1
97 Dakota cc (Auto) = 15.8 =-) (workin on it)

there are some numbers all of which were stock except a K&N here and
there....
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ