Re:RE: Do I have to get it serviced where I bought it?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 12:29:53 EST

It's possible they might grumble but fortunately that hasn't been my
experience... I bought mine from a distant dealer 'cause I had dealt with this
particular salesman before and couldn't beat his price but I have mine serviced
locally. The service dept. at the dealer I go to locally is so good that I'm
gonna try to work a deal with them when it comes time for a new rig. They
haven't said one word about it but I actually feel bad taking my truck to 'em
without buying there... Go figure. I guess silence can be more powerful than
bitchin' and moaning?
Tom