Re: Aluminum Magnum heads!!!!!!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:34:09 EST

Good observation. The nice thing about being able to run lower octane gas though
is that it has more energy in it per volume than higher octane gas does. So
theoretically if you are suddenly able to run a much lower octane than you will
make more power. I agree though that slapping on set of aluminum heads to motor
that has less than 10.1 compression is pretty useless unless they flow much
better.

--
George Hernandez
'00 R/T - no time yet :(