Re: Aluminum Magnum heads!!!!!!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:54:56 EST

Yep. Whenever you place too metals or alloys that are are different, put them
next to each other , and heat them and cool them alot there are going to be
issues. Although on a naturaully aspirated motor I have not noticed this to be
a big problem. You can always get a nice aluminum block though : )

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design