Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 12:19:34 EST

Ohhh, don't get me wrong! I've had her VERY muddied up a couple times.
The one that sticks out the best is when I went out on one of the Salt
Lake beaches! Not really sand, more like a cross between clay and mud! I
had just spent ALL MORNING detailing her and then later that day got a
wild hair up my arse! I spent the whole next day cleaning that crap off
the underside/side/topside of my baby! Shoot, I still find bits and
pieces of that muck hidden away in little nooks and crannies under there!
Next summer I'll get to do some good wheelin'. Problem is all the good
trails are inexcessible (other than snowmobiles) right now due to multiple
feet of snow! I took delivery on my truck right about when the snow
started to fall in the mountains!

>And when are ya gonna get her all muddied up? Or are you like me and
>live
>in an area that the only good 4x4 places are construction sites where you

>get chased out by rent-a-cops?
>I gotta get with some folks in my area that go on weekend trips. And
>really
>get muddy.
>
>Frank WJ

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"