Re: Tin roof.....rusted.

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:50:04 EST

You're looking for a round air filter lid right? K&N has one that is made out
of their filter material (looks exactly like a K&N filter only it's a lid).
It gives you more air flow and a couple more tiny horses (very tiny). Summit
sells them if you want to give them a call and find out more about it. If I
ever put a regular round filter element in my truck that's what I'm getting.
I hope this helps you understand what I'm talking about. If not just call
Summit and they can give you the low down on it. Later!