Re: tow straps sent

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:55:52 EST

Ok Ronnie i mailed yours out and also charlie morrison.
Ronnie yours was a little more than i thought the shipping was 30 $ but since i owed you 3 bucks well just call it even. no biggie about the couple of bucks for the tow rope. well just call it even if its ok by you. oh for everyone else i wanted to get a UPS account but they charge you for the different accounts. the price difference is so minimal ill stick with priority mail. its fast and doesnt really cost that much
BTW im looking in getting my speedliner dealer license and ill be able to sell speedliner products. its like line x but it can be either sprayed or rolled on. Still kind of getting my feet wet so its not a shure thing for now

Rob