RE: RE: Dyno fest final? schedule (George)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 15:53:14 EST

Sad but true on the Trans Am but the Camaro snout is still to long. But
wait! 2002, is the last year of the Camaro and it will be running a 350HP
motor (one from the C5 Vett). The C6 Vett will get a 405HP motor to compete
against the Viper. Ha Ha. The Viper will be boosted to the 500HP plus
barrier. How much of a deal can I get for R/T 5.9 full loaded Durango? CA
emission?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA