Couple questions on options

From: Seth Huffman (Sethmh@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 17:13:04 EST

I was going through the options availiable on Carpoint and it shows two
different automatic transmissions. One is a multispeed automatic and one is
a 4 speed automatic. Anyone know the differences, both are listed as the
same price. Also could someone please help me with understand if I would
want the fulltime transfer case. Im totally lost as to what the differences
are between the fulltime transfer case and whatever it comes with if you
dont get that option. Thanks for any help (I know you guys have probably
answered these questions a million times already so I appreciate all the
help)