Re: Kenne Bell Supercharger

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 18:32:11 EST

In a message dated 2/4/2000 3:00:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> Ted, what is the better SC for the DAK?

> Steven St.Laurent

    Steven, I don't have an answer for that one. I think WE all wish we knew
what was the best SC'er, Headers, TB, Etc..I have the PowerDyne and am very
satisified with it. Others have had good success with Vortec. I looked at
Kenne Bell but they were twice the cost..
    Lets change this post to whats the best SC'er for Daks...Whatcha think..

                        Ted O