RE: Ram air hood GB (cont.) (Andy)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 18:41:13 EST

Andy,

    Thanks for the R/T list update. I am going to mail you some pics
of the hood. I have a total of eight pics showing the outside from all
angles and 4 pics showing the underside.
    As for further savings, unfortunately the cut-off point is 30%. That's
for 6+ people. That's still a savings of $120.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins