Re: RE: Hello everyone.

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 19:16:50 EST

Good to hear from you, Joe. Was wondering what happened to you.
Glad Jake is doing well too.
Greg, I've been teaching my niece young too (not quite as young).
She's 3, and she loves "Aunties blue truck!" Riding in it is a huge
thrill, she especially likes to tell me when to shift. ("you put that
down now, Auntie") Sometimes she even gets it right. I tried to
explain shifting to her, but I don't think she understood. Though
she seems to grasp the high/low switch on the RC car I gave her for
Christmas.
Flip

> Jake is doing well. He is now 10lbs. We have almost daily
> doctor followup visits. He is definitely a DAK baby, he loves
> driving in my truck.

Cool! Was wondering about how Jake was doing. Gotta teach'em young!

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!