Re: R/T versus lightning(13.99)

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 20:50:32 EST

Doesn't the Lightning have the 5.4L? If it does, my bro-in-law has the same
engine in his 99 F150, just without the supercharger. Let me tell you.
Even though it is supposedly rated at more HP than my 318, my Dak will stomp
him every time. And he has the Roche package. More or less just a lowering
job with nice rims.

So, Add a charger to the R/T, and I would have to agree, it will stomp a
Lighting. And at $6,000 or $7,000 less.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black