Re: Good dealer in SoCal?

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 00:35:01 EST

Granted I special ordered but i made it very clear that i would only pay
invoice for the truck, they said fien they tacked on 200 for advertising,
paperwork etc. all in all my new truck is gonn cost me $20,402.00 for a
fully loaded clubcab 4.7 5sp.... not too bad in my book, also I may be
getting a bedliner for it for free if anyone wants it for $125+shipping, or
pick up if you are from the NE area.

Chris