Will I have to pay more if the dealer has to order it?

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 01:23:50 EST

I think you should have to pay less, afterall this is a guaranteed sale for
that particular dealer, also I strongly suggest dealing with a 5 star
dealer, i looked all over before ordering mine and the BS i heard was not
funny. and i mean bull-*&+t, not bachelor of science... what I did was
use kbb.com and edmunds to compare invoice prices, basically I was only
$500 off on invoice by this method. By being prepared I knew hom much i
should have to pay.

Chris