97-00 back glass available

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 23:11:03 EST

With the installation of a power rear slider next week, I will have a
back glass with a manual rear window available. Rather than ask a
fixed price (I'll just need to get it out of my way) I thought I'd
have some fun and do a little auction. Minimum bid is twenty bucks,
just because any less than that and it would be easier for me to just
throw it away. <grin> To keep from cluttering up the list, please
email me private with a bid if you're interested, at least five
dollars over current bid please. I will email all interested parties
with the latest high bids as I receive them, and post the highest bid
here no more than once a day. The bid price will not include
shipping. I plan to use the same packaging that the power slider
arrives in, so it should ship safely. Auction will end next Friday
2/11 at midnight. So, if you've been thinking it would be nice to
have a rear window, here's your chance to get one cheap! :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC