Re: Re: Ram Air Hood Group buy

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 07:42:36 EST

Jason,

    The $280 total is for the hood only. There is still a $29 crating
charge and shipping. Shipping will run from about $70 to the east coast
and under $100 to the west coast. I am very sorry for any confusion.
    I did put you down as interested. SEnd me a quick email off list if
you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC