Re: question about new MP magnum heads

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 11:55:03 EST

In a message dated 2/4/00 7:01:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, rile1@prodigy.net
writes:

<< maybe they are working on a CARB approved head design. I will post
 what I find. If not, I'm sure if enough people inquire that might persuade
 them to start. >>

Remember, they make smog legal aluminum heads for 5.0 Mustangs and all the
new GM cars. Only problem is, there isnt much demand for Magnum heads. Who
knows, this could change as they are supposedly selling alot of crate motors,
and they sell em as short blocks also. I'm ready for a pair when I can get
the money.

Brad