In search of Bucket seats

From: Gene Hodge (gene_hodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 16:04:33 EST

I'm looking for some bucket seats to go in my '93 dak. It's the single cab
sport, and I recent;y realized that I don't find the bench that confortable.
  I'm fairly sure I can install them with the help of a friend, all I need
is to find out exactly what size, types, would be good for my pickup. I'm
pretty inexperienced when it comes to seats, so it would be great if
somebody could give me some info. I'l probably be able to get them out of
some newly-totalled car at the junk yard, but I want to make sure I get the
right kind for the right place. If anybody has info, it would be great for
some help.

Gene
'93 dakota sport 3.9 ltr, 5-speed