Re: In search of Bucket seats

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 17:23:12 EST

In a message dated 02/05/2000 3:37:26 PM Central Standard Time,
gene_hodge@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm looking for some bucket seats to go in my '93 dak. It's the single
cab
 sport, and I recent;y realized that I don't find the bench that confortable.
   I'm fairly sure I can install them with the help of a friend, all I need
 is to find out exactly what size, types, would be good for my pickup. I'm
 pretty inexperienced when it comes to seats, so it would be great if
 somebody could give me some info. I'l probably be able to get them out of
 some newly-totalled car at the junk yard, but I want to make sure I get the
 right kind for the right place. If anybody has info, it would be great for
 some help. >>
I hated my bench seat too so I went to the junk yard and found a wrecked 95
club cab dakota with the split seat with the arm rest. Pulled it out and it
bolted right up to where my bench went easy as pie! Way way more comfy then
that darn bench, even though they arn't "bucket" seats and it dosn't have a
console i still have the option of carrying a third person if i have too.
Rob