Re: Fog Lights

From: Joseph Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 21:39:14 EST

It is still under warranty. I think they both died at the same time. I
just now noticed it yesterday after I got new tires and wheels. The switch
light comes on but the fog lights do not. I looked for a fuse but could not
find one for the fog lamps. Also still too cold for me to get under the
truck to check the bulbs as soon as the rest of the snow melts I will check
the bulbs. If it is the bulbs I want to replace them with Cool Blue light
bulbs.