Re: Fog Lights

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 19:54:03 EST

If both fog lights died at the same time, I would tend to believe it was the
switch. It happened to me back in August. The dealer replaced it under
warranty. Also, there have been a couple of people who have wired in
separate switches to avoid a possible reoccurring problem.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

> Joseph Council wrote:
>
> > Help, Factory Fog Lights died. Looked for fuse, could not find.
Anyone