Re: Ping info!

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 09:52:00 EST

Unfortunatly that only works on a small number of trucks. They replaced my
intake gasket, still pinged, then they found a crack in my intake manifold
and replaced that, still pinged. BUT they did just flash my computer and now
it doesn't seem to ping. Its also been really cold and the truck doesn't
ping very loudly when its cold. But I'm hoping that it worked. Now I just
have an exhaust leak somewhere.

Erika