Ping info!

From: Gery M (Gerym@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 01:32:02 EST

Just incase this information has not been sent...

I just got back from CO. A guy there told me that his 1998 Dodge had this
ping problem. It ended up to be a "leaky" intake manifold gasket. He said
that it was sucking a small amount of oil. From what he told me DODGE knows
about this issue After they replaced the gasket all is well on his truck.

Hope this helps someone..

Gery