RE: Breakin Gears?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 18:58:49 EST

I've blown two rear-ends (10-Bolt & 12-Bolt Moroso) and three M22 Muncies in
the past on my old Camaro (that got real expensive). Granted, the HP and TQ
figures were at 480+, but it is possible. It depends on what you're doing.

It does get expensive when finding out your "weak link", but it pays in the
long run to get it built right the first (or second) time.

Haven't done anything to the Dak rear-end....yet.

- Bernd