Re: CarFax Lemon Report (Greg)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 19:16:09 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > Hey Josh,
> > Thats for letting us try your carfax account but I can't get in, its
> > askin for your exp date of the credit card you used so "unauthorized
> > people" can't us it.
> > Would you want to run one for me?
> > If so the #s 1GCCT14Z7L2110250 90 Chev S10 (my son's) I love
> > to find a reason to take it back to the dealer.
> > Let me know.
> > Regards,
> > Bob
>
> Bob what sort of Dad are you letting your kid buy a chubbie... Some Dad you
> are... ;-)
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ

G,
Yea, I know. He saw it and wouldn't let up. We've had a couple minor problems
with it...but would love to see that the mileage was messed with. It would be a
good reason to take it back

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995