Re: exhaust mod

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 20:29:38 EST

At 02:43 PM 2/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>The aluminized pipe is what they carry. BTW, I have the 5.2 (318) v8.
>
>Jeff Durling
>'96 RC Sport - 318

Hmm. Flowmaster sells a 3" inlet with 2.5" dual outlet muffler, and a 2.5"
inlet with 2" dual outlet. If your going to remain stock, or maybe a TB
and K&N, I would suggest the 2.5 inlet, 2" outlets. If your planning to
install a slightly hotter cam along with TB, Filter, headers, etc. then go
with the 3" inlet with 2.5" outlet if you don't want to run dual cats and
mufflers. If you plan to run true duals, then I suggest 2.25" pipe.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net