Re: clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:26:30 EST

In a message dated 2/6/00 9:17:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

> If we could do that, then make it so that it would fit
> and still use the stock attachment points. Are they screwed into place
from
> the front like the old style lenses? Email me privately whoever wants to
> feed me intel on this.
> Jim

Hmm I' would tell ya but my Dakota is getin it's tranny fixed, from what I
remeber, the Turn signal lenses are part of a piece(atleast on sports)of the
grill, adn there is that little orange piece up nect to the headlight... The
screw on with screws taht are semi hidden by the bumper, as for the actuall
lense itself, I haven't the foggiest! Sorry I guess I was emails to show
intrest no help, bummer huh?
    Greg