RE: RE: Top 5 mods every dakota should have?

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 00:03:23 EST

I disagree. I've talked to people who have both headers AND a QuickD TB and
they have ALL noticed gains with that combination. I think the idea here is
to get the right size TB for your engine. I know QuickD sells/recomends
different size TB's for every Dodge engine (v6, 4.7, 5.2, 5.9 and 8.0).
>From what I've heard people with stock 5.2's have been getting about 12 HP
with just the TB and modified engines (ie, headers, intake, cat-back, etc.)
have seen 20 HP increases.

Other TB's will produce different results.
John.