Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Matt Keast (mkeast@golden.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 00:16:26 EST

I test drove a '00 RC R/T just before I ordered mine. The guy I deal with
actually let me take it out solo, sine he knows me pretty well, even though
it was against company policy. I pulled into a parking lot to fix the
dealer plate on the back since it was flaping in the breeze and parked
between a '99 Cobra and a hopped up Nova. We all grinned at each
other...good feeling..pretty much sold me on getting one. I was impressed
with the R/T I drove...great cornering. I didn't realize how fast I was
getting away at stop ligths until I looked back and everyone was still at
the light and I was long gone. Looking forward to racing my freind even if
he does leave me choking in his dust.