Re: Re: hood covers

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 01:21:52 EST

That's right. All of the Dakota and Durango hoods have the holes predrilled
in them for the fasteners. i have been waiting for someone to do something
special though with particle board and tweed under the hood! make those mini
truck low rider boys jealous.

Ever notice how the Dakota is not shown in picts of mini truck shows? Guess
because we are in our own size class. Mini truks are cheap to put together
and are real small. The Dak is much more expensive initially and not too many
are seen at these shows. We tend to stick together. Love to see more Daks at
the local and regional big shows! ok, enough of my soapbox routine! Sorry!
Jim