Re[2]: Re[2]: Does the 4WD Dakota come with tow hooks?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 11:26:14 EST

What's your email address, Joe... My wimpy ccMail program can't figure it out.
;-)
Tom

Subject: Re: Re[2]: DML: Does the 4WD Dakota come with tow hooks?
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 2/7/00 11:20 AM

I'm in send 'em over I'll try and find the guard instructions

Joe G.

<< That's a good question... I've got the MOPAR hooks installed on mine and
wanted
 a brush guard, so I've got the same question as you. We gotta' compare our
rigs
 somehow to find out... I've scanned the tow hook instructions and can send
them
 to you in MS word format. If you still have the instructions for your Waag
 guard, maybe we can nail this down that way?
 Tom
 ______ >>