Re: rear

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 11:44:14 EST

> i dont have a tag on my 95 4x4 how do i tell the gear ratio in the rear
and
> the size/
> http://www.smokindakota.com/dakotarul2/
> DDBC,air ride 97 springs on a 95

On my 93 Dakota, the gear ratio for the diffs are listed under the hood on a
plastic tag towards the front of the hood, on the driver's side. Otherwise,
you can jack up the rear end and spin the tires around and such, I am not
100% sure how to do this though. 1995 4x4 Daks should have an Chrysler 8.25"
rear diff and a 7.25" Front axle/diff . Hope this helps!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6