Re: Dakota questions

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:21:57 EST

Bob, If your going to bring out all those other hot Mopars of yours I'll
have to bring out Lynn's Super B, and my 360 Arrow!!! Just kidding!!!
Cayuga would be a lot closer for Jon coming up from New York. I do like
the idea of racing some R/Ts at St.Thomas. What year did you race your
first Mopar at Cayuga??? Dave Waco

94 Dakota V8 RC 14.9 69 Super B 12.8 78 Arrow 360 11.7