Re: California waterblade

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 15:05:30 EST

I disagree. I've been using the California Water Blade for over five
months (and I wash them both every weekend) on my Dak and my wife's
Intrepid with no ill effects whatsoever. That silicone is way too soft to
harm the surface. I have seen other wannabe devices like the waterblade
that might be harmful and cannot vouch for them. However, the Original
California Water Blade, made by the people who make the Original
California Duster, is safe.

 Richard in San Antonio