Re: Introduction

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 17:59:10 EST

It's http://www.durangoclub.com/

Just a note on shifting to 4Hi from 2WD - do it BEFORE you need it, and
keep the speed reasonable (I've done it at 70 MPH safely but you really
shouldn't).

Question, Frank, on the transmission while the Xfer case is in 4Lo -
doesn't the auto's shift lever get overridden when you put the case in
4Lo, making D/2/1 irrelevant?