Re: Removing Auto Ventvisors (Tom F)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 18:45:00 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> I busted the passenger side ventvisor last hunting season and I gotta replace
> it... My question is, how do I remove it without ripping the paint off? As I
> recall, that adhesive tape was pretty damn strong and I know it's not gonna come
> off without a fight!
> TIA
> Tom

Hey Tommy Boy,
Put a C-Clamp on it, then connect a shackle to one of Peter Anthony's
Tow Straps. Have someone with a low rider (this way the pulling action will be
downward) yank the fu%@ker off!
Watch you don't hurt your left (camera hand) when your tightening the c-clamp though
:) :) :)
So when are we going to Foxwoods, damit ????
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl