Re: Re: DML 88 Results

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:41:47 EST

Also gotta remembre that the 518 tranny has a 2.2 (or so) first gear while
the 500 has a 2.45 first gear. This makse for a good difference off the
line. But traction is mostly the problem. I am hoping for a couple more
runs tomorrow. Another thing is that I am letting the tranny shift for
itself, 1-2 @ 4400 RPM, 2-3 @ 4200RPM I will try to shift myself tomorrow
but i kinda don't wnat to F---k anything up as it is for sale and all... I
hope to break the 17's this week while I still have my 88 to play with.

Later Mike
Chris