Re: Re: RE: Fw: locker/rear diff

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:29:18 EST

according to Powertrax, the No-slip diff installs "easily in existing
open, limited-slip/posi, or locking differential cases." The part #
for the Chrysler 8.25" 29t Open is 92-0382-2905, for the 8.25 29
Traklok it is 92-0382-2925
Any more No-slip part #s you all want while I have this thing out?
Flip