RE: 5 spd w/ cruise control question

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:44:30 EST

Have it, works the same as any other cruise control, with the exception that
since there it isn't an auto it can't downshift, so if you're on a steep
grade and towing for example it will just hold it at WOT until speed drops
below 20-30 mph and then disengage. And if you're driving and allow this to
happen then, well, you're brain dead.

Only other diff is that depressing the clutch kicks it out of cruise just
like depressing the brake pedal...

Craig