Re: Boyz in blue

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:10:20 EST

yeah.. fortunately there was no one right behind me, and only traffic in
right lane was 1 care directly beside me.. slowed down, let him pass, and
pulled on over.. was already on rim before I even got into right lane....
luckily, seems the spare isn't a spare, but a pretty damn good Goodyear with
full tread....