Fog lights (again)

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:15:31 EST

well hmmmm.. got one of the cover holes off of the bumper, and go to hook up
the foglight, to find out the bracket doesn't reach deep enough for me to
hook onto anything.. it only goes maybe 1" from back of light... closest
place is bottom of the bumper, which is more like 3" away.. anyone install
their own fog lights on a 97 cc slt?

Ken Allgood