Re: Driving light questions

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:33:14 EST

goto www.vehiclelighting.com

$45 for the pair of fog lights. I ordered them late last week, got them
today. s&h is 0 of standard UPS, $8 for 2 day. You have a couple of
choices, I got the ones that are blue tinted, but are a yellow light when
they are on, not blue. Haven't hooked 'em up yet, was too bzy installing my
cd -deck after that flat tire.

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L