Driving light questions

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:13:48 EST

Unfortunately when I bought my truck It only had the little molded area for
the fog lights instead of the lights. Does anyone know if I can install the
factory lights or lights that look stock? I don't want to put aftermarket
driving lights where they don't look lke they belong. I think I remember
seeing a post one time about 4" lights that fit in that spot, but what would
I need to do to fit them into that spot since I don't have the factory
lights? Any help would be great.
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2