clear lenses for pre 97

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:55:45 EST

I will be making a few calls back to some I have

called before and email some also. I have tried to

make a set but have no real experience so they turned

out like crap. The lexan idea has run across my mind

but haven't checked into it. Anyone interested send

me an email privately and I will tally it up and tell

whoever I talk to how many are interested. Unless

some one has some PULL as mike d. said. Bye the way

are the tail lights different for the 90 and before or

are they the same?
Larry