Re: clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:35:24 EST

>>OK gentleman dealing with the clear lenses, who do I talk to or who is
handling this mess. I want a set sooo bad, so who's list do I put my name
on.
Also don't forget the third brake light on the tailgate.<<<

well, hopefully we can get the ball rolling on this... it's hard to get
someone to make them just because they may not make any money on it due
to lack of interest. If we get enough people interested we may be able to
get someone to make some. Last time I checked they needed 200 sets...
that's a lot!
I talked to Jim Harmon, but he's a busy dude and he's got a bazillion
things to do on top of everything else so we may just have to be patient.
I'll be grateful if someone even considers making them...

as for the 3rd brake lights... we'll keep our fingers crossed...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.