RE: Vent Hose location.

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 06:59:25 EST

Randall,
I'm going to guess you didn't receive your FIPK yet. Mine has a welded in
tube fitting on the underside of the bottom lid. I stopped using it though
and went to the stand-alone filters. I didn't like the oily buildup that
was occuring in my intake coming from the engine. I am also going to try
running a discharge tube off the filter down behind the engine. I have had
the filter get so saturated that it dripped down across my spark plug wires
and headers. Not a nice thing.
Rich - Ashburn, VA