Need Thunderform Pricing........is $350 too high?

From: mmuegge@okstate.edu
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:08:15 EST

All,

First off a word of thanks to the couple of replies I got to my last post.
I'm still not sure whether or not to just go with the thunder 5000's that
the thunderforms are loaded with or to get something else. I've looked
around a lil online and it looks like i'm going to be paying around $350
for a loaded box or somewhere between $225 and $250 for an unloaded box.
Does this sound right? Am I looking in the wrong places? It seems like I
looked into these things when I first got my Dak a year ago and someone was
getting them for like $250 loaded. I've rebooted since then so I could be
way wrong on that. All responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Mueggenborg